THE SUNRISE AT HOME SLEEP TEST: SLEEP DIAGNOSIS REINVENTED
The Sunrise At Home Sleep test is a simple and effective way to check if you have sleep apnea.
- Easy to use on the chin test without the need for doctor referral. That’s right, the device sits on your chin. No messy wires or restrictive equipment
- Clinically validated to detect respiratory events and diagnose Sleep Apnea with just 1 night
- Get peace of mind and validate your mouthguard efficacy
- Don’t be held back by appointment wait times to see a doctor or a testbed availability. With Sunrise, no appointments are necessary
- With simple at home testing and sleep results sent directly to you
- Fast track your diagnosis and be closer to feeling better
- With the convenience and privacy of at home testing, you can rest assured of a diagnosis based on your regular sleep
- No discomfort from sleeping in a hospital bed all wired up
- No doctor fees or out of pocket insurance costs.
How does the sleep test work?
Once you have purchased your test follow the instructions to download the companion app to your smartphone.
When you’re ready for bed, open the app, complete the quick sleepiness questionnaires then follow the simple instructions for how to attach the sensor to your chin and record your sleep.
Use your test for one night. Your personalised sleep report will be generated and available on the App within 48hours.
The Sunrise device is equipped with a medical adhesive that resists even the most dynamic night movements. The kit includes extra adhesive strips for covering and securing the device on your chin.
All our kits contain a prepaid envelope so that you can easily send us your used tests without queueing at the post office.