It’s important to clean your equipment as specified in your product instructions. Poor maintenance can make your sleep therapy ineffective and damage your equipment.
Important! Never use solutions containing bleach, chlorine, alcohol, aromatics, moisturizers, antibacterial agents or scented oils to clean any part of the mask system or air tubing. These solutions may cause damage and reduce the life of your product. Do not expose any part of the mask system or tubing to direct sunlight as it may deteriorate. Do not immerse the flow generator or power cord in water.
• Mask: Remove the mask/nasal pillows from the headgear. Clean with warm, soapy water. Rinse. Air dry.
• Humidifier: Empty the humidifier and let it air dry. Change the water in the humidifier. Always use distilled water in the humidifier to avoid mineral deposit build-up.
• Headgear: Wash headgear by hand with warm, soapy water. Rinse and let air dry.
• Tubing: Wash in warm soapy water, then rinse and air dry.
• Machine: Wipe the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
• Humidifier: Clean the humidifier chamber with white vinegar to prevent mold growth. Be sure to rinse thoroughly with distilled or sterile water before using the humidifier.
Change your machine filter
• Filter: The device’s filter should routinely be replaced every 4 to 6 months, though checked monthly (do change if required) to ensure that the filter is clean and dust free.