SleepWeaver ANEW Cloth CPAP mask is compatible with all CPAP machine brands except the Resmed AirMini.
The SleepWeaver ANEW Cloth CPAP is the first ever non-allergenic and breathable, soft cloth, full face CPAP mask designed to help people sleep and breathe in comfort. The dual interface design comfortably seals around both the nose and the mouth, with no gaps and only soft cloth touching the skin. The unique “loose fit” seal provides the ultimate in comfort and eliminates strap marks. The SleepWeaver Anew is available in multiple size options to ensure that users find the perfect fit for their face.
The SleepWeaver Anew can be used by people weighing at least 66 pounds. All SleepWeaver Cloth CPAP Masks are compatible with the use of a heated humidifier. The SleepWeaver Anew seals by the air pressure inflating the Anew cushion.
- Clear vision - you can wear glasses or watch TV comfortably while wearing the SleepWeaver Anew.
- Bilateral exhalation holes on the lower segment of the mask ensures that any air flow is diverted away from the user or their bed partner.
- The double swivel elbow makes it easy to route the tube over the head/headboard while sleeping.
- Lightweight and Easy to use
- Available in Small, Regular/Medium and Large
- Perfect Full Face CPAP Mask for mouth breathers
- Dual interface/dual chamber design that seals perfectly around both the nose and the mouth.
- Open-face design accommodating prescription eyeglasses
- Travel friendly CPAP mask
- No forehead support
- High tech fabric that allows skin to breathe naturally, wicks away moisture, leaves no pressure marks.
- Lifestyle needs: Ideal for an active sleeper, mouth breather, TV friendly, facial hair friendly
To make sure you have ordered the correct mask size- simply print the sizing guide, cut out if required and use a mirror or ask your partner to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on your face. If you are between sizes please purchase the smaller size.
NOTE: It may be helpful to have a friend assist you. For accurate results of the face, do not use a flexible measuring
device such as a sewing measuring tape or a string.
1. In order to determine nasal width (measurement A as per the sizing guide), measure from measure the width at
the bottom of your nose, edge to edge.
2. To determine the height (measurement B as per the sizing guide), measure from the bridge of your nose (usually just below your
eye line) to the center (i.e., dimple) of your chin. If the measurement falls between sizes, choose a smaller size.
Headgear sizing- The regular and Large size ANEW CPAP masks come with standard headgear size. The ANEW Small comes with a smaller headgear size. The Anew headgear is compatible only with the Anew Full Face CPAP Mask. It will not work with other SleepWeaver Soft Cloth Masks.
For full face masks, we recommend taking two measurements of your face and using the smaller of the two for sizing.
- First measure underneath your nostrils. If you measure 1 inch, try the Small Anew. If you measure 1½ inches, try the Regular Anew. If you measure 1½ inches or more, try the Large Anew.
- The second measurement is to measure vertically from the bridge of your nose to the middle of your chin. If you measure 3¼ to 3½ inches, try the Small Anew. If you measure 3½ to 3 ¾ inches, try the Regular Anew. If you measure 3 ¾ inches or more, try the Large Anew.
When reordering the mask cushion, the easiest way to find the size of the mask, is to turn the SleepWeaver Anew so the elbow is facing the user. Just below the edge of the elbow, the user will find a series of information printed on the blue cloth mask. The middle line indicates the size of the mask by displaying the word: " SMALL," "MEDIUM," or "LARGE." It is best to hold the mask in a well-lit are when looking for the size."
How to Use SleepWeaver Soft Cloth CPAP Mask
Most patients report that the SleepWeaver products are the most comfortable masks they have ever tried! However, it can sometimes take longer for some people to become accustomed to new equipment, especially if you are new to PAP and sleep therapy.
How the SleepWeaver CPAP Mask Works
The SleepWeaver Anew seals by the air pressure inflating the Anew cushion. By design the SleepWeaver cloth masks excel at high pressures.
SleepWeaver masks achieve a good seal and quiet operation using the properties of a balloon. When a balloon is inflated, all points inside the balloon are at the same pressure. This air pressure pushes the wall of the balloon until the tension in the wall of the balloon or something outside the balloon pushes back.
The pressure inside of the mask is the same at all points. So the pressure being applied to the patient for their CPAP therapy is the same pressure that pushes the mask against the patient’s skin. This creates a good seal between the cloth of the mask and the skin of the patient.
There is no additional pressure required to hold the mask onto the patient’s face, so there is no need for excess tension in the straps. The pressure exerted by the mask is the same at all points, so there are no localized pressure points that can create pressure sores.