DreamStation Automatic with Humidifier Package with Free Mask also available for $1,537 Click Here to View
The DreamStation Pro Fixed CPAP Machine from Philips Respironics is a single pressure device designed to use Bluetooth wireless
technology and pressure relief features to create a softer environment with result tracking capabilities. When attached, the machine and humidifier provide warm air from the water chamber into the therapy air. Connect the machine via wireless technology to a personalized DreamMapper app account to view results on your smartphone or tablet.
- Heated Humidifier
- Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App
- Ramp and SmartRamp
- C-Flex Technology
- LCD On-Screen Display
- Respironics Dry Box Design
- System One Resistance Control
- Detailed 'Setup Menu' Options
- 5 YEAR Limited Extended Warranty in Australia.
The DreamStation Heated Humidifier is an add-on designed to prevent dryness and congestion as a result of sleep therapy. Integrate the machine and humidifier to provide warm air to CPAP users. A unique 'Preheat' feature has been incorporated into the DreamStation Humidifier to begin warming the water chamber 30 minutes in advance. Be sure the blower is turned to OFF and the humidifier is connected before selecting this feature.
Tube temperature and humidification settings can be set while the unit is in operation. Use the control dial to make the selections. Also, Adaptive mode can be enabled which will monitor ambient humidity levels and automatically adjust heat settings to provide optimum humidification while helping reduce rainout.
Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App
The DreamStation Pro Fixed CPAP has a built-in Bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the DreamMapper mobile and web-based program. Enable the Bluetooth feature and download the SleepMapper app onto a smartphone or tablet (not included) to begin reviewing detailed sleep results. Use the free application to begin accessing nightly results through a personalized account on a handheld device. Please Note: The results are only available on one device at a time.
Ramp and SmartRamp
The Ramp feature and SmartRamp feature are both designed to gradually adjust the user to CPAP therapy.
C-Flex Technology is a pressure relief feature designed for CPAP machines. A range of settings numbered 1 through 3 are established to create varying levels of pressure reduction upon exhalation. Setting 1 is used to apply the least amount of change, while Setting 3 offers the greatest ease upon exhalation.
LCD On-Screen Display
PR's DreamStation Series was built with a simplistic and practical LCD screen. While the User Interface is in use, the screen is well lit. As the lights in the room are dimmed, the screen's sensor is designed expel the light from the screen. Please Note: The control dial is used to view the menu. The screen does not have touch screen capabilities.
Sleep results are posted on the User Interface to display results and goals for sleep therapy.
- The first screen accounts for a "Three Night Summary" which is determined after 12pm on the third day of treatment. Refer to the User Interface to view the results as they update each day.
- Daily sleep compliance results are provided after the most recent session. If the user sleeps 4 or more hours, the session is considered successful, rendering a green bar on the right side of the screen. If the user does not reach the anticipated 4 hour mark, the therapy will be noted by a yellow bar in the right corner of the screen.
- The second screen is in place for the first 90 days unless the sleep goal is met before the completion of this time. The data details the number of compliant nights recorded over the previous 30 days. A minimum of 21 successful four hour nights is needed to reach the 70% desired goal in order to surpass the screen before the end of 90 days.
Respironics Dry Box Design
Dry Box technology was created to help reduce the chance of water damage when the OPTIONAL humidifier is used with the DreamStation machine. In the instance that water may escape from the chamber, the Dry Box is designed to trap the water within the walls of the unit to prevent water from traveling throughout the machine and humidifier connection. Additionally, the air outlet port uses a one way valve to prevent water from exiting the water chamber and entering the machine. The air outlet port is located on the top of the water chamber to help minimize total water displacement.
System One Resistance Control
System One Resistance Control was developed by Respironics to help their machines reach the optimal pressure by using a numbering system which allows the CPAP device to recognize the mask. It achieves accuracy and reliability by instructing the device to compensate for the specific mask type. Please Note: masks are the only masks designed with a resistance control number, so this machine feature is only compatible with Philips Respironics masks.
Detailed 'Setup Menu' Options
Scroll through the User Interface using the control dial. The "My Setup" section allows the user to enable a variety of features found on the DreamStation device.
- Ramp: Choose the time in which the machine will gradually adjust the user to the prescribed pressure.
- Flex: Select between 3 flex settings intended to decrease the pressure upon exhalation.
- Humidification: Determine the humidity level by selecting a number from 0 to 5. Level 0 represents humidification that has been turned OFF, while Level 1 is the lowest form of humidity and Level 5 is the most significant level of humidity. Also, the DreamStation Humidifier can deliver different humidification modes: Fixed Humidification, Adaptive Humidification, and Heated Tube Humidification.
- Tube Type: Specify the type of CPAP hose being used with the machine. The setting will correspond directly to the diameter of the hose, whether it is 22mm or 15mm. A separate setting can be selected by those using a 15H Heated Tube.
- Modem: Use the screen to control the modem. If the modem is switched to OFF, it will automatically turn ON again after 3 days.
- Bluetooth: Enable the bluetooth option to transmit sleep data from the machine to a personalized DreamMapper account.
- Time: Use this option to change or update the display time in increments of 30 minutes from this screen. The default setting is Greenwich Mean Time.
Included with this Purchase
Available Downloads and Resources for the DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation Pro Fixed CPAP Machine with Cellular
- Heated Humidifier
- Heated Tube
- Water Chamber
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- Carrying Case
- SD Card
- User Manual
- 5 YEAR Limited Extended Warranty in Australia.
Indications for use
The Dreamstation device is indicated for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) in patients under medical supervision.