Pilot-24 Lite Compatibility
CPAP Backup Power Supply
While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent backup power supply, you can rest
assured that you won't be woken in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP
machine is not running.
CPAP Travel Battery
Travel Battery - Using Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you
receive PAP therapy while on the go. This includes remote locations where mains
power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
With the built-in USB port it is capable of powering a variety of handheld electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets and cameras. Also features a convenient built-in LED flashlight
*Required AirSense 10 or AirMini power supply to charge the battery
• Capacity: 98 Wh or 19,000 mAh
• Output voltage: 24V, 3.5A
• Expected battery life: Up to 14 hours on 10cm of pressure with no humidification
• Dimensions (l x w x h): 9cm x 17cm x 2cm
• Weight: 575 grams
• Charging time: 2-3 hours using Mains electricity *Charging time will take longer if using MediStrom Solar Charger or alternative power source
• Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase
CAUTION! Fully charge your Pilot Lite before storage and at least EVERY 6 MONTHS thereafter. Failure to do this will be considered negligence and will void the warranty.
Resources and downloads for the Medistrom Pilot Battery