The Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine is one of the easiest CPAP machines to set up and use.
The SleepStyle Auto uses intelligent automatic pressure adjusting technology that's designed to help keep you asleep longer by predicting when pressure changes might wake you up, and making instant adjustments.
Automatic pressure adjustments can also save you time, effort, and money by eliminating extra doctor's appointments to change therapy pressure settings— one other reason you'll love the SleepStyle Auto.
**Free Mask with this machine! Add your mask and discount will automatically be applied at checkout**
Features Of The F&P SleepStyle™ Auto CPAP Machine
- World-class obstructive sleep apnea treatment with Fisher & Paykel auto-adjusting pressure algorithm
- Comprehensive range of comfort options – ThermoSmart™ humidification, SensAwake™ and expiratory relief
- A new lightweight ThermoSmart AirSpiral™ breathing tube*
- Simple to set up and start
- Easy-access water chamber for easy cleaning and filling
- Quiet performance and a fully integrated humidifier
- Instant access to your sleep data
- Your progress can be tracked online using the SleepStyle App and Web**
- Compact carry-bag to take your F&P SleepStyle device and mask with you when on the go
- 20% lighter than the previous F&P ThermoSmart tube. ** Not available in all countries.
Benefits Of The SleepStyle™ Machine
Auto-Adjusting Algorithm - World-class obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) treatment with Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s auto-adjusting pressure algorithm.
ThermoSmart™ Humidification with AirSpiral™ Technology - Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s world-class ThermoSmart humidification with AirSpiral technology is designed to deliver you a comfortable experience with your therapy. The new ThermoSmart breathing tube with AirSpiral technology has an insulating spiral and a heating spiral which are designed to work together to minimize condensation and reduce heat loss. Now 20% lighter than the previous ThermoSmart tube, the new ThermoSmart tube with AirSpiral technology has been designed to reduce the pull on your mask to promote comfort and stability.
SensAwake™ - Exclusive to Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, SensAwake technology works automatically throughout the night to detect periods of wakefulness, and reduces the pressure to a more comfortable level, easing the return to sleep.
Expiratory Relief - Feel the comfort with every breath. Expiratory relief is designed to automatically relieve air pressure every time you breathe out, to make breathing more comfortable. Simplicity is woven into the design of the F&P SleepStyle. Every detail has been considered to make it easy for you to use. In just a few steps, you’ll be on your way to starting therapy!
Easy-Access Chamber - A simple push of the button on the lid of the SleepStyle gives access to the water chamber, which is easy to clean and fill.
Simple Menu and Large Buttons - A simple menu and large easy-to-press buttons allow for easy adjustments to your therapy. Or simply just press the large Start/Stop button to begin therapy.
Quiet Performance and Compact - With the power pack and humidifier integrated into the design, the SleepStyle has a small footprint for a fully featured CPAP device and takes up minimal space on your bedside table. A convenient carry-bag is included also, to make it easy for you to carry your device and mask with you when you travel.
Don’t Be Kept In The Dark When You Wake Up.
The F&P SleepStyle App and Web* visualizes your CPAP therapy, simply.
- Instantly see your therapy data on the app after each session.
- Track your therapy progress on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Included With The F&P SleepStyle Device:
- 1x F&P SleepStyle Auto CPAP machine
- 1x 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
1x ThermoSmart™ breathing tube with AirSpiral technology
1x Power cord – Australian plug
1x Water chamber
1x Chamber seal
1x Outlet seal
1x F&P InfoUSB™ (already in the device)
1x Air filter (already in the device)
- 1x F&P SleepStyle Use and Care Guide
- 1x F&P SleepStyle Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Spare filter
- 1x Spare elbow (for use with a standard breathing tube)
Indications for use
The Fisher & Paykel Sleepstyle device is indicated for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) in patients under medical supervision.