Unlike any other mask, the F&P Evora Mask incorporates CapFit Headgear that has been designed to be put on just like a cap - a simple and intuitive movement that almost everyone is familiar with.
The compact F&P Evora mask not only provides a quiet and comfortable nights sleep, but also allows you the freedom to move with it's discrete and lightweight design. It's so simple, 98% of trial participants could successfully put on and take off the Evora in the dark!*
This mask is compatible with all CPAP Machines excluding the ResMed AirMini Travel Device.
F&P recommend the following sizes:
Females start with the Small Mask
Males start with the Medium (unless a large nasal mask is used)
- Freedom to move
- Simple, one-size CapFit Headgear using soft-knit fabric
- Soft, compact floating seal for optimal comfort and efficiency
- Gentle mask exhaust minimising partner disturbance
- F&P Evora Patient Brochure
- F&P Evora Specification Sheet
- F&P Evora Nasal Use and Care Guide
- F&P Evora Cleaning Video
- Evora Fitting Guide
*43 out of 44 trial participants were able to put on and take off the F&P Evora mask, once fitted in the dark. F&P internal study conducted in USA 2019.