Download Official DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier User Manual
The DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier is only compatible with the DreamStation Go CPAP machines. It is not compatible with any other machines.
Upgrading DreamStation Go Machine Firmware
Before using your new Heated Humidifier, you'll need to program the DreamStation Go to recognise it and activate the controls for it. This is done by updating the firmware, using an included microSD card. Philips includes the instructions for how to do it with the microSD card.
Steps for Updating the Firmware
- Insert the supplied microSD card into the slot on the left side of the DreamStation Go. Do not connect the humidifier first, as this will result in an error.
- Ensure the card is fully engaged by using the filter to push the card into the slot.
- Power on the device and wait for the upgrade screen to appear. This could take anywhere from 10 seconds to 3 minutes.
- The message will default to the "No". You'll need to swipe to the "Yes" option.
- Select the "Yes" option, and the firmware update will take place.
- Once the firmware update is complete, you can connect the heated humidifier to the DreamStation Go.
Connecting the Humidifier to the DreamStation Go
Follow these steps to connect the humidifier to the DreamStation Go:
- Remove the outer panel by pulling it from the side that has the hose connection. The outer panel should come off with a fair amount of pressure.
- Make sure the therapy device and the humidifier are lined up correctly. The humidifier should connect to the machine in the same spot that was covered up by the outer panel, with the curved edges of the humidifier facing away from the machine.
- Connect the two devices by sliding the DreamStation Go into the small opening near the front of the Heated Humidifier until they snap into place.
PLEASE NOTE: It is not possible to use the humidifier and the battery at the same time. The DreamStation Go only supports one or the other, but not both.
How to Disconnect the Heated Humidifier from the DreamStation Go
- Unplug the DreamStation Go from the wall.
- Remove the humidifer chamber from the humidifier.
- Find the latch on the bottom of the humidifier. Slide it and pull the humidifier away from the DreamStation Go machine until the pieces separate.
How to Adjust Humidifier Settings
- On the homescreen, tap the humidifier icon in the lower left-hand corner of the DreamStation Go. It looks like three vertical wavy lines.
- The arrows to the left and right increase or decrease heater temperature.
- Tap done when finished.
Cleaning the Humidifier Chamber
Cleaning the humidifier chamber is a little different on this model than it is on other CPAPs. The bottom and top pieces of the humidifier tank separate. The bottom piece is dishwasher safe, but the top piece is not.
WARNING: Placing the entire humidifier chamber in the dishwasher could result in damage or loss of the item. DO NOT place both pieces in the dishwasher.
Here are the steps for cleaning the humidifier chamber.
Washing the Bottom of the Chamber
- Separate the two pieces of the humidifier.
- Wash the bottom with warm, soapy water daily. Once a week, you can wash the bottom of the humidifier in a dishwasher.
- When finished allow the tank to air dry.
Washing the Lid
- Separate the two pieces.
- Wash the lid with warm, soapy water. Do this once a day. Do not place in the dishwasher.
- The lid has extra pieces that need washing too, such as the hose connection. Be sure to clean all parts of the lid with warm soapy water.
- When finished, allow to air dry.
Traveling With the Humidifier
- Please remember to drain all water from the humidifier before transporting. The machine is not waterproof, and transporting with water can cause damage to the humidifier and the machine.
- The humidifier can be transported safely while connected to the DreamStation Go in the Medium Travel Kit and the humidifier is empty and dry.